The Xelatec XIPAR project combines the Asterisk® VoIP PBX with radio interface software and hardware that provides the following for Amateur Radio stations and systems:
- A Full Function Multi-Site Linking Repeater Controller with Touch Tone Command and Control
- Autopatch featuring Reverse Call and VOX Operation
- Multiple CTCSS Decode/Encode Functions
- Asterisk VoIP Private Branch Telephone Exchange with Voice Mail and Announcements
- Contact Closure Telemetry and Announcements
- Non-Proprietary Software and Hardware based on the Open Source Linux Operating System
- A Fully Configurable and Programmable Communications Solution
For more information join us on-line for one of our free Sessions and Meetings.
Asterisk® is a registered trademark of Digium, Inc.